Commercial, Institutional, Industrial & Multi-Family Properties
Rebates & Incentives
Funding for this program is limited. The program will close once funds have been exhausted.
The rebate program is offered in partnership by the Metropolitan Water District, San Diego County Water Authority, SDG&E, and local water retailers, such as the Santa Fe Irrigation District. Prior to your purchase, you must obtain a rebate reservation number. To learn more about the different rebates available or to request a rebate reservation number please visit the SoCal WaterSmart website. Do not purchase your rebate item until you have received a reservation number. Businesses who purchase an item before obtaining a reservation number will not be eligible to receive a rebate.
*new Commercial, institutional & industrial landscape transformation programThis new program rewards landscape designs that incorporate water-saving plants, technology, irrigation systems and hardware. Rebates start at $1 per square foot. To learn about the program requirements, read the CII Landscape Transformation Program Flyer.
If you are interested in this program, visit www.socalwatersmart.com and apply today!
Additional Rebates Offered:
- Air-Cooled Ice Machine - $1,000
- Commercial High-Efficiency Toilet (HET) - $40
- Connectionless Food Steamer - $485 per compartment
- Cooling Tower Conductivity Controller - $625
- Dry Vacuum Pump - maximum 2 horsepower (HP) motor - $125 per 0.5 HP
- In-stem Flow Regulators - $1 per regulator - 25 device minimum
- Laminar Flow Restrictors - $10 per restrictor- minimum of 10
- Large Rotary Nozzles; 8 sets minimum, no maximum - $13 per set
- pH-Cooling Tower Controller - $1,750
- Plumbing Flow Control Valves - $5 - minimum of 10
- Rotating Nozzles for Pop-up Spray Heads; minimum 30 per site, no maximum - $2 per nozzle
- Soil Moisture Sensor Systems - $35 per irrigation controller station - Eligible SMSS can have a max of 11 inactive stations per controller
- WBIC and Central Computer Irrigation Controller - $35 per station
- Zero and Ultra-Low Water Urinals - $200