The Santa Fe Irrigation District is proposing to update water rates for all customers & how water rates are structured for some customer classes. The District will be holding a public hearing to discuss and potentially adopt the new water rates.
The public is invited to attend:
- March 28th, 2023 @ 8:30am at the District offices at 5920 Linea del Cielo in Rancho Santa Fe.
District Staff will be making public presentations on this proposal during February / March. Please check below for any upcoming meetings (this page will be updated as these events are scheduled). If your organization would like to schedule a presentation, please contact Teresa Penunuri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-227-5799.
- February 28, 5:30 p.m. SFID offices 5920 Linea del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe
- March 2, 10 a.m. - Rancho Santa Fe Association Board meeting (Open to RSFA members)
- March 8, 8:30 a.m. - Rancho Santa Fe Association infrastructure committee (Open to RSFA members)
- March 9, 11 a.m. - La Colonia Community Center 715 Valley Ave, Solana Beach