The Santa Fe Irrigation District is proposing to update water rates for all customers & how water rates are structured for some customer classes. The District will be holding a public hearing to discuss and potentially adopt the new water rates.
The public is invited to attend:
- March 28th, 2023 @ 8:30am at the District offices at 5920 Linea del Cielo in Rancho Santa Fe.
The SFID offices will be open at 8 a.m. for those wishing to attend. If you wish to speak, please fill out a speaker form and give to staff before the start of the public hearing. Customers may also submit written comments or provide comments virtually. Full instructions are listed on the agenda.
Protest forms must be received at the SFID offices before the public hearing. Wet signatures are required, per California law.
District Staff will be making public presentations on this proposal during February / March. Please check below for any upcoming meetings (this page will be updated as these events are scheduled). If your organization would like to schedule a presentation, please contact Teresa Penunuri at email@example.com or 858-227-5799.
- February 28, 5:30 p.m. SFID offices 5920 Linea del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe
- March 2, 10 a.m. - Rancho Santa Fe Association Board meeting (Open to RSFA members)
- March 8, 8:30 a.m. - Rancho Santa Fe Association infrastructure committee (Open to RSFA members)
- March 9, 11 a.m. - La Colonia Community Center 715 Valley Ave, Solana Beach
To see how these new rates will impact you, use the estimated water bill calculator tool below. Based on information included in your water bill that you input into the calculator, you can see how changes from the District's current rates to these new rates may impact your bill.