The Santa Fe Irrigation District is in the process of updating the 10-year Strategic Business Plan. This plan updates the District Vision, Values and strategic goals and objectives to provide guidelines for the Board and staff to develop achievable goals. This plan will be constantly updated and revised. Community comments are always welcome. Please send any questions or suggestions or requests for presentations to Teresa Penunuri, Public Communications Officer at email@example.com
The mission of Santa Fe Irrigation District is to meet the water supply needs of all its customers- safely, sustainably, reliably, and cost-effectively.
Santa Fe Irrigation District will proactively ensure:
- Sustainable water supplies - providing, efficiently using, and managing water resources to cost effectively meet long-term goals.
- Reliable infrastructure - planning, improving, and managing facilities to cost-effectively meet customer needs.
- High-performing staff - creative, forward-thinking staff that provide excellent service in an inclusive, team-oriented environment.
- Cost-effective operations - continually improving operations to efficiently deliver quality.
- Customer service focus - transparently communicating and engaging with customers, considering their interests, and exceeding expectations.
- Environmental stewardship - adapting to our changing climate and decreasing our environmental impact.
- Resiliency - planning and preparing for potentially significant events and threats to mitigate their effects.
View the Strategic Plan Fact Sheet Here. (Printable)