Santa Fe Irrigation District strives for transparency and accountability. SFID is committed to providing our customers and stakeholders publicly accessible, factual information that assists our stakeholders and members of the public in understanding how the District operates.
The below tabs have information on the District's Administrative Code, Mission/Vision Statement, SB272 Compliance, District's Current Salary Schedule, Organizational Chart, Compensation, and Financial Reports.
The purpose of this Administrative Code is to provide a statement regarding the organizational structure of the District, the duties and powers of the Board of Directors, the duties and powers of the management staff and employees, and the policies by which the work of the District is carried out.
Mission StatementThe Mission of the Santa Fe Irrigation District is to efficiently provide its customers with safe and reliable water.
Vision StatementSanta Fe Irrigation District will be recognized for:
- Managing our water supply portfolio to effectively meet changing demands and availability of water supply
- Building, maintaining and operating infrastructure to maximize asset value
- Maintaining a high performing, stable workforce
- Demonstrating cost effectiveness and efficiency in District operations and service delivery as measured by identified standards
- Providing responsive customer service and essential public information
For a Complete List of Compensation of Staff and Board Members, Please visit the California State Controller's Webpage